Thursday, June 5, 2008

Stuck in the middle again...


So my middle child is Kinley,

And she's very lovable & nurturing.....AND she is my wild child!

My Grandmother say's that she reminds her of me when I was little, go figure!

She is now sharing a room with her big sister Ashlin, and so far she has done great,

But for the past couple of months I have been woke up during the night by knees and elbows.

Since the twins have been born some may think that she's had to grow-up to fast, And I agree to disagree..

But one thing we have been doing is the joyous potty training, Oh boy!

she has her days. Today she did #2 on the potty, I was so proud!

When you become a parent, You become amused by the littlest & strangest things.

She was very proud of herself also.

She has such a great personality, takes that after her mother.

And loves to make you laugh. She's fun & adventurous too.

1st,2nd,3rd, or 4th they are all my favorites and I'm blessed to have them all.

My kids mean the world to me.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Your blog looks good. I'll try to work on a banner today. You should just be able to post pictures and not put in any text.

Mommyof4 said...

Thanks!
I just figured that out about the pictures. I put one up of the twins.