Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My Ashlin's Growing Up...



WoW what a week it has been and it's just gotten started! Ashlin started School, Kindergarden Friday Aug. 1st, And she came home very excited and telling me about her day. She made 2 friends Kaley & Kayla and the three of them got to take "something" to the Principle's Office and "something" to the lunch Lady in the cafeteria, She was very proud of herself! - She was also excited about the books they had read and the work that she had done.
Monday the 4th was her 2nd day of School - She took her lunch in her Hannah Montana lunch box, And she also rode the School bus for the first time. I anxiously waited for her to get home yesterday, And then I saw my big girl walk off the bus all smiles but without her bookbag, ooops! And she came in telling me all about her day, She was a good girl, (as she always is!) and got to get a treat out of the treasure chest which she said made her feel special.
Today (Tues. the 5th) - I got her off on the school bus and found her bookbag, Hopefully today she will NOT forget it!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

That's so sweet. She is all grown up. I love her little bow.